An ode to our past, with a focus on delivering you the very best of our present. Join us in celebrating our remarkable 135 year heritage with this elegant tin of Whittard House Blend Ground Coffee.
Storage: Always store coffee in an airtight container. Ground coffee should be used within 2 weeks of opening to ensure optimum freshness.
Roasted and packed in the UK.
Packed in a protective atmosphere.
When Walter Whittard launched his first London shop in 1886, his philosophy was simple: buy the best. It’s a philosophy that’s stayed close to our heart since then, driving our belief in quality, heritage and innovation.
Walter’s coffee blends were a hit with Victorian Londoners, and over 135 years later we’re still searching the globe for the finest beans and creating our own unique brews. It’s all about making the everyday that little bit more extraordinary…
- Origin: Colombia & Brazil
- Roast: Dark
- Grind: Omni grind, which is suitable for most brewing equipment and coffee machines
- Number of servings (using 15g per cup): 170g = 11 cups
- Serving suggestion: Enjoy hot or iced
- Cafe-style coffees to try at home: There's no set of rules here, but our personal favourites for these particular coffee is an americano or an espresso.
100% Ground Arabica coffee.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans