Take a whistle-stop world tour in a coffee cup with this trio of map-spanning single origin dark and medium roast ground coffees.
Weight: 3 x 120g
Storage: Always store coffee in an airtight container. Ground coffee should be used within 2 weeks of opening to ensure optimum freshness.
Roasted and packed in the UK.
Packed in a protective atmosphere.
Inside you’ll find some of our best-loved dark and medium roasts from India and the Americas: smoky Monsoon Malabar, citrusy San Agustin Colombia and chocolatey Guatemala Elephant. Where will your first adventure take you?
- Coffees featured: Monsoon Malabar, San Agustin Colombia and Guatemala Elephant
- Roasts included: 1x dark (Monsoon Malabar), 1x medium-dark (Guatemala Elephant) and 1x medium (San Agustin Colombia)
- Grind: Omni grind, which is suitable for most brewing equipment and coffee machines
- Number of servings (using 15g per cup): 3 x 120g = 8 cups of each coffee – that’s a grand total of 24 cuppas!
- Serving suggestion: Enjoy hot, iced or cold brewed
- Cafe-style coffees to try at home: There's no set of rules here, but our personal favourites for these particular coffees are a cappuccino, latte, espresso and mocha
100% Ground Arabica Coffee
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
A Gift for the Explorer
So, what do you buy for those with a sense of adventure? A cuppa that transports them to a different country each day, of course.
Forget the plane, we think it’s more fun to travel the world via coffee…