You’ll find delectable Gingerbread, Maple Syrup and Cinnamon in this stunning seasonal tower of flavoured coffee creations.
Weight:85g x 3
Storage: Always store coffee in an airtight container. Ground coffee should be used within 2 weeks of opening to ensure optimum freshness.
Roasted and packed in the UK.
Packed in a protective atmosphere.
Our flavoured coffee is quite the treat, but sometimes one flavour isn’t enough… so we thought why not have three? Tis’ the season of goodwill, after all. Say hello to the ultimate Flavoured Coffee Stacking Tin, featuring a trio of marvellously merry blends. It went without saying that our popular Gingerbread had to play a part, along with two new deliriously delicious additions: warming, spicy Cinnamon and richly sweet Maple Syrup. For a moment of pure decadence, enjoy as a steaming hot latte topped with a swirl of cream.
- Coffees featured: Gingerbread Flavour, Maple Syrup Flavour and Cinnamon Flavour
- Grind: Omni grind, which is suitable for most brewing equipment and coffee machines
- Number of servings (using 15g per cup): 3 x 85g = 5 cups of each coffee – that’s a grand total of 15 cuppas!
- Serving suggestion: Enjoy hot, iced or cold brewed
- Cafe-style coffees to try at home: There's no set of rules here, but our personal favourites for these particular coffees are a cappuccino, latte, espresso and mocha
Ground Arabica coffee, Flavouring.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Making Merry Moments
We understand the magic of Christmas and the joy in giving the perfect gift. So we've filled our range with our classic flavours in a Christmas twist, scrumptious concoctions and all wrapped up in opulent designs everyone will want to find under their tree this year.