What could be better than the gift of our iconic Festive Coffee, with its warming spices and chocolatey depth?
Storage: Always store coffee in an airtight container. Ground coffee should be used within 2 weeks of opening to ensure optimum freshness.
Roasted and packed in the UK.
Packed in a protective atmosphere.
We've combined taste and style, popping this firm favourite in a showstopping seasonal tin that can be treasured for years to come.
- Origin: Colombia & Brazil
- Roast: Dark
- Grind: Omni grind, which is suitable for most brewing equipment and coffee machines
- Number of servings (using 15g per cup): 200g = 13 cups
- Serving suggestion: Enjoy hot, iced or cold brewed
- Cafe-style coffees to try at home: There's no set of rules here, but our personal favourites for these particular coffees are a cappuccino, americano, espresso and mocha
Ground Arabica coffee.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Making Merry Moments
We understand the magic of Christmas and the joy in giving the perfect gift. So we've filled our range with our classic flavours in a Christmas twist, scrumptious concoctions and all wrapped up in opulent designs everyone will want to find under their tree this year.